All Natural Soda Ash
Sodium Carbonate (washing soda)
Washing soda, also known as sodium carbonate or soda ash is in the same family as bicarb-soda but has a much higher alkalinity. This high alkalinity gives it more cleaning power than the much milder bicarb-soda. Washing soda will remove dirt and tough greasy stains from clothes, utensils, floors and various other surfaces. Add to laundry to soften water and enhance your laundry detergent’s effectiveness.
Uses forWashing Soda around the home:
- Soak dish cloths and mops in a strong solution in hot water to remove dirt and grease.
- Scrub chopping boards regularly with a solution of hot water and soda ash to get rid of lingering smells without tainting food. Rinse thoroughly.
- Use washing soda on your drains once a week to keep them clear by pouring 1/4 cup down the drain and then flushing with water.
- A very mild solution makes windows, mirrors and wall tiles sparkle.
- Clean floor tiles using a hot solution to cut through ground in dirt and leave tiled surfaces sparkling clean.
- Grimy plastic garden furniture will come clean with a strong solution of washing soda.
- Mix equal amounts of washing soda, soap nut powder and bicarb soda to make your own Clean Conscience laundry powder
Note: Washing soda is highly Alkaline and can cause skin irritation. Wearing of gloves is highly recommended when handling.
Sizes available: 1kg, 5kg and 10kg
Larger sizes available by request please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org